Monday — Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
There is a 1-hour closure period for a facility wide deep clean from the hours of 2:00p.m. – 3:00p.m
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
DALWORTH RECREATION CENTER
TEMPORARY FACILITY HOURS
Monday — Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
MODIFIED OPERATIONS - UPDATES
Effective Wednesday, March 10, masks will be highly recommended but not required to enter City of Grand Prairie facilities. However, for your safety, city staff will continue to follow recommended health protocols, including wearing masks. All other current modifications to the operations at individual facilities will remain in effect until further notice.
Dalworth Recreation Center Health and Safety Policy
The transmission of COVID-19 remains a significant threat to the health and safety of the Grand Prairie community and rates of infection are increasing. The virus can be spread to others by infected persons who have few or no symptoms. In order to comply with the Executive Order issued by Dallas County Judge Clay Jenkins and consistent with Governor Abbott Executive Order GA-26, Dalworth Recreation Center will implement the following plan to mitigate the risk of exposure to COVID-19 for customers, visitors, and employees.
RECOMMENDED: When entering and exiting the facility, interacting with staff and accessing common areas such as lobbies, locker rooms and restrooms
- All persons over the age of ten (10), including employees, customers, visitors, invitees and contractors, who enter Dalworth Recreation Center must wear a face covering over their nose and mouth. The face covering may be a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief.
- Face coverings will be available for purchase.
- Do not enter Dalworth Recreation Center if you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms.
- Not required while exercising but is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to continue wearing a face covering the entire duration of your visit to Dalworth Recreation Center.
- Gloves are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to be worn throughout the facility.
- All individuals entering Dalworth Recreation Center must maintain six feet of social distancing from other individuals that are not part of their household.
- Employees should work within six (6) feet of one another, except to the extent necessary to provide services
- All customers and visitors must follow social distancing signs and/or decals on the floor when waiting for service.
Hand Sanitation and Temperature Scanners:
- All individuals must sanitize their hands before entering the facility. Hand sanitizers will be provided at each entrance.
- All individuals entering Dalworth Recreation Center are subject to a screening process including temperature check. Temperatures of 100°F or higher is suspicious of possible exposure to the virus and the person cannot enter the
- Grand Prairie Parks, Arts & Recreation reserves the right to refuse service for anyone that will not wear a face covering in required areas and will be asked to leave the premises.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Members will stop at temperature check tent outside front of the facility to have your temperature checked.
- Members will enter front double doors once temperature check is completed and is normal.
- Member will be directed to enrollment desk to renew fitness membership.
- Once membership is renewed, member will then be allowed into the fitness center.
- Member will be greeted by fitness attendant in the fitness center. If member wants to use the cardio machine the fitness attendant will assign a machine to the patron. You may only use the GREEN dotted machines. Red dotted machines are to make sure you are kept 6 feet away from the next person and will be off limits.
- Members must maintain proper social distancing while working out. Please wipe down machine after use.
- No weightlifting spotters will be allowed.
- No showers or water fountains will be allowed for use.
- Once the member’s workout is completed, they will exit the west door near the women’s restroom/locker room.