JOB FAIR - JUNE 5
Join Grand Prairie Parks, Arts & Recreation for a Job Fair
June 5, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
The Epic 2960 Epic Place
Grand Prairie, Texas 75052
The Grand Prairie Parks, Arts & Recreation Department is looking for qualified candidates to fill a variety of part-time and seasonal positions within the NRPA Gold Medal-Winning and CAPRA Accredited department.
The first 50 applicants will receive a free day pass to Epic Waters upon completion of their interview.
Applications may be filled out on-site, however it is highly recommended to pre-apply for a more expedited process. Conditional offers will be made “on the spot” for the following positions:
- Fitness Attendant – The Epic Recreation Centers – Part Time
- Head Lifeguard for Recreation Centers
- Head Lifeguard Parks, Arts & Recreation Aquatics Programs (20-29/hrs weekly)
- Lifeguard – Rec Aide – The Epic Recreation Center Part Time (10-19hrs weekly)
- Seasonal Lifeguard
- Part Time Custodian for Epic Rec Center Fitness Area
- Party Attendant – The Epic Recreation Center (10-19hrs weekly)
- Recreation Aide for Recreation Centers (10-19hrs weekly)
- Rec Aide/Game Room Attendant – The EPIC Recreation Center
- Recreation Aide – The Epic – Kids Play and Tiny Tot Child Care – Part Time (10-19hrs/wk)
- Recreation Aide – The Summit Active Adult Center – Part Time (20-29hrs weekly)
- Recreation Aide Guest Services (10-19hrs/wk) for Recreation Centers
- Seasonal Youth Camp Counselor for Recreation Centers
- Summer Aquatics Cashier for Bowles, McFalls and Tyre Pools
- Summer Swim Instructor for all Aquatics Programs and Facilities