- Charley Taylor, Tony Shotwell and Dalworth Recreation Centers and The Summit – closed
- The Epic Recreation Center – closed
- Prairie Lakes Golf Course – open, Peak Day rates apply
- Tangle Ridge Golf Club – open, Peak Day rates apply
- Lynn Creek Park and Loyd Park – open 6 a.m.-10 p.m. There will be a $20 entry fee per vehicle for the day.
- Kirby Creek Natatorium – closed
- McFalls, Bowles and Tyre Pools and Splash Factory Water Playground – closed for the season.
- Epic Waters Indoor/Outdoor Water Park – open 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Prairie Lights is the premier holiday light park in Texas located at Lynn Creek Park on Joe Pool Lake in Grand Prairie, Texas. The safety of our visitors and employees is our number one priority. Prairie Lights 2020 will be a complete in-car event to provide the safest experience possible during your visit.
Located along the shores of Joe Pool Lake, Prairie Lights is a two-mile, drive-through holiday park experience that showcases a stunning display of more than five million lights arranged in hundreds of festive holiday scenes throughout the park. While the out-of-car experience (the Holiday Village) will not open this year due to pandemic considerations, Prairie Lights will feature a new drive-through concession option; and one of the most famous light installations—the animated grand-finale tunnel—will once again be in place to delight visitors as they make their exit from the park.
Hours & Pricing
Due to the high volume of cars on weekends and holidays, please allow additional time to get through the park. Long wait times anticipated 12/13 – 12/25. Be prepared and arrive early.
OPEN EVERY NIGHT (11/26/20 – 12/31/20) 6:00 P.M. – 10:00 P.M.
General Park admission (per car) – $30*
Fast Pass admission (per car) – $99*
See additional pricing for other vehicle capacities at prairielights.org/hours-and-pricing
*Modified event pricing due to pandemic safety considerations.
Custom Message from Santa
More information coming soon.
Drive-Thru Sweets, Eats & Drinks
Menu coming soon.
Visitor Tips: Drive-through concessions will be available via card purchase only (no cash).